We will get in touch with you to complete the purchase.
Fleet Monitor has really eased communication with our guests and helped us quickly and efficiently solve the problems we encountered.
The detailed routes drawn on map have, on several occasions, been an extraordinary mean for determining the circumstances and timing of accidents which resulted in damage to our vessels.
The entire solution provides useful information and services at the right time, which helps us strengthen our relationship with guests, by showing them we are well informed and that we care for their safety and our boats.
I certainly recommend this solution.
Track your entire fleet or individual boats in real-time using the mobile (Android, iOS) or web app.
Resolve issues like shallow water cruising by inspecting the routes on a nautical chart (available in web app).
Offer your guests the opportunity to access a map of their holiday journey and share it on social networks. Shared maps are branded with the logo of your company.
Besides standard information like boat position and battery voltage we are also monitoring the anchor fuse. Sentinel team helped us configure this custom setup.
Those of you working in customer service will appreciate being informed about the problem well in advance. By the time the concerned skipper gives you a call you already have a solution at hand.
Thank you Sentinel!!!
- Dimensions: 67 mm x 50 mm x 25 mm
- Weight: 200 g
- IP protection class: Ip67
- Wide supply voltage range: 6V to 30 V DC (12 V and 24 V systems)
- Does not drain boat battery due to low current consumption:
- Built in internal backup battery: device is fully operable after power supply is disconnected for additional 4 hours*
- GPRS modem: Works worldwide (Quad-Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Built in high gain GSM antenna for good reception and easy installation
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +70°C
- 2 digital inputs (bilge, door)
- 1 analog input for battery voltage monitoring (supply voltage + 1 additional input up to 30 V)
- 16MB internal flash memory for offline operation (when server is not accessible)
- 4 hours* of operation without external battery supply
- More than 30 days of operation without network connection (data is stored on internal flash memory and synchronized with the server when network connection is available)
* Actual autonomy may vary based on signal strength and distance traveled.
For basic functionality just connect your Fleet Monitor to your main battery. Additionally, you can connect a service battery and bilge pump.
After a boat returns to the marina you will receive a report which will tell you when and where the boat has last visited a gas station. You can review the report in the Alerts section in the app.
Bilge pump sensor, magnetic sensor, shore power loss, etc.
Yes, nautical charts can be displayed on a single boat view. Available in the web app only.
When the boat returns to the marina you will receive a push notification in your mobile app.
Of course, we have a 24/7 support service. Please, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +385 91 33 55 667.
GPS Tracking frequency is dynamic - it depends on whether the boat is turning, going straight or not moving at all. The resulting tracks are very detailed as can be seen in this image:
For performance reasons the points may be slightly sparser when displaying the routes on your computer, phone or tablet. You can download the full track using the "Download GPX" button on any route in the web app.
The following table highlights the main differences between Boat and Fleet Monitor
|Fleet Monitor||Boat Monitor|
|- Tailored for charter businesses and rental boats |
- Must buy at least 3
- Supports measuring 2 batteries and wired sensors
- Supports report: "Gas station visit"
- Supports 12 V and 24 V batteries
|- Very flexible/module design to fit a broader range of users |
- Supports up to 4 batteries, and sensors, allowing users to upgrade it anytime with new sensors.
- Supports NMEA 2000 network, allowing users to capture data from your boat instruments.
- Supports 12 V, 24 and 48V batteries
Yes, it supports both types of batteries.
No, but you can buy Sentinel WiFi.
A WiFi router and Internet access.
Depends on your region. Please, contact us.
Usually, our data plans do not support roaming. But you can use the second SIM slot with a local SIM card.