Key Account Manager / Regional Sales
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers.
An ideal candidate will be able to build strong relationships with strategic clients, identify their needs and requirements, promote and sell the company's solutions.
This is a full time position in our offices in Zagreb.
- Continuous communication with key clients in order to improve existing and realize new relationships.
- Performing sales and related activities focused in the Croatian and Mediterranean area
- Responsibility for achieving qualitative and quantitative sales results
- Understand and identify specific client needs, especially in the rental boat/charter market
- Professional support to existing clients; good understanding of the Sentinel products and services
- Regular market and competition analysis
- Planning and implementation of marketing activities
- Good understanding of the Croatian charter industry
- Education: higher vocational education (VSS) or higher vocational education (VSS)
- Excellent communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Independence in work and decision-making
- Good organization skills
- Fluent in English speech and writing
- Good practical computer skills (MS Office)
- Driver's license category B
How to apply
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV.